Friday, March 25, 2011

Gundam Girls Cosplayers Second Edition

Here is the second installment of the lovely lady cosplayers of Gundam. It has been fun finding all them and loading them up here for you.

This time I tried to stay with the actual series and hope you can guess all the Gundam version that are here. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact 2 of the ladies used teh same Gundam character to cosplay. It is actually one of my favorite.

Lets take a look below and see if you can name them all :)

Sources: moeyo.com | gundamer | Gears Online

9 comments:

  1. Nice collection, I'm not really knowledgeable about Gundam, but I do enjoy the cosplays. I think Naga and Summer-Minky are my favorites from this batch. I bet a lot of work went into all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Persocom ~ I was surprised by how cool Summer-Minky did Gundam Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time to see costly of Deathscythe & Unicorn Gundam. It's really impressive! will there be a third edition of Gundam cosplay line?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dennis aka Katsuden ~ we have 2 more weeks of Gundam Cosplay. The one coming up will be epic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa Gundam Girls cosplay, literally! I don't notice them usually, since I usually see them donned completely as a whole MS. The Unicorn one has a nice knight look while not appearing too odd!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Q ~ It was an interesting find for me as well. Great cosplay by some sexy girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Summer-Minky's cosplay. Her first shot is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Yi ~ she by far is the most 'fancy' of them all with the dress

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for this. very inspirational

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...