Friday, January 20, 2012

Cosplay: Bubblegum Crisis

Going Mecha this time for the Old School. We are featuring nothing less than Bubblegum Crisis.

We will be featuring the Night Sabres in their Mecha outfits. Hell, the picture to the left is actually the side views of the old VHS tape series.

Now there was 2 versions of this created, so you may see both versions here. You will have the original series from 1987 and the revamped Tokyo 2040 series from 1998. I tried to find one of each of the ladies, but it seems Priss and Nene held the favorite spots.

Either way, you will get to see lovely ladies in cosplay, so lets get started.


Cattypatra and Tsubaki-sama
(
Priss Asagiri and Nene Romanova)
(photography by Lionel and Bubby)




Christine_3830
(photography by eropirka)






(photography by Lionboogy & others)





Unknown
(photography by Anna Fischer for Cosclips)



Let me know which of these ladies are your favorite?

We are also always looking for our COSPLAY STAR, so drop me a line a bluedrakon (at) gmail (dot) com!

2 comments:

  1. I like the design of Bubblegum Crisis. It kind of remind me of Mospeada anime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I was thinking that when I was ding this. Wonder if I can find any Mosepeada cosplays - hummmmm

      Delete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...