Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I would say my son is out this Halloween Trick or Treating, but they did that last Thursday (10/27). I have no freaking idea why, but this apartment complex decides what days the kids can do this. I mean, my son is actually off from school that day, so why the fuck can't they do it that day!

Sorry to vent, but when I was a kid, you went out on 10/31 for trick or treating no matter what day it was. World is just getting a bit stupid wanting to fit it in on their schedule.

I hope even if you may not celebrate this holiday in your area of the world, you still love these lovely pictures.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE !

4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to save all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Otakitty ~ glad I found some that you liked :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so much of a festival in Singapore but another reason for party goers to celebrate. It should be a lot more meaningful at your end. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dennis aka Katsuden ~ any reason we have to dress up and get some goodies, is a fun time indeed

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...