Monday, December 24, 2012

Early Christmas Gift


I got a pleasant surprise over the weekend in the mail. Well, actually it was for my son, but I entered this contest for him. It was for a Flash Fight Deck for Cardfight!! Vanguard.

Anime News Network was giving away several of these in a contest. I decided to enter myself on my son's behalf. He has been looking at these cards, but I told him he couldn't get them as he already had Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon cards galore.

It came with a rule book, 2 game mats and 2 Flash Fight Decks. I swear the only thing that interests my son was the dragon cards.He also got an advertisement mini-poster which he has hanging in his room now. I am sure he will be bugging me to pick these up now that he has gotten a taste of the coolness of the series.

His full set of freebies
I think the artwork is great on this series, but he did get several duplicated cards. I haven't read up on this yet, so I hope there is a reason for that. I did however grab a card for myself called 'Dragon Dancer, Monica'. Her caption reads "The fun has only begun!". I must say, for a 'kids' card game, she does have some sweet assets.
Dragon Dancer, Monica
I would like to thank both Anime News Network and Bushiroad USA for providing these as give-a-ways for everyone.

Alternate Resources: Facebook  |  Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...