Thursday, May 14, 2009

Anime on the Internet

So in this economy you are cash strapped and cannot pull the funds for new anime DVD or Blueray. If this is the case, then there is always the Internet (and I do not mean illegal downloading). There are several sites that have old and current anime coming out of Japan. As we know, not all the anime we want to see here in the States ever makes it to distribution for us to watch.

I currently have 2 "Sponsors" for my free anime needs. One being Anime News Network and the other is YouTube. Both are free to subscribe to and have some great anime for your enjoyment.

Anime News Network currently had added School Rumble: 2nd Semester. I am currently catching up on Naruto Shippuden (uncut) and Gintama (all 103 episodes). Only grip I have with them is the fact they keep having commercial ads every time you watch an episode. You usually have to watch 3 of them per episode sometimes.


YouTube on the other hand does not have this issue. Only thing here is that you have to watch an episode in 3 steps. Still not bad and the sub-titling is well done on then too. Here are some of my current Subscriptions on YouTube:

I know there are many more sites you can watch, so what are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...