Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sales? Everybody Loves a Sale

There is a Borders Store closing up right down the street from us. This really sucks because we usually went there every weekend to check the books out.


Good news however is that everything is 40 to 75% off. Most all the books are 40%, Bargain books are 50% and the other Merchandise is 75%. We all got some books, but I picked up the first 5 books of D-Gray Man.


So I have some reading to do, but I may be stopping back to get some more manga. I am thinking of getting Black Lagoon, Princess Resurrection and some others. With this weekend, they even have a special that if you spend $50, you get a $10 gift card back. My wife is going back to get the books she put back - LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...