Sunday, June 14, 2009

Preorder: Queens Blade P-9 Ancient Queen 1/8 Menace

Pre-order from Hobby Fan from the Queen's Blade Franchise.

I have always like this character as I am a fan of Egyptian artifacts. I have even made a couple wallpaper designs on my artwork collection website. Like with all of the Excellent Model Core Queen's Blade PVC statues, she is in a pose that shows a bit more than normal.

This is actually a better pose than most of the Queen's Blade figure line. I like it when the poses are more action oriented. She is actually about to give an opponent a nice side kick.

Specs on this Figure:
  • Name: Menace P-9 (Menas)
  • Series: Queen's Blade
  • Scale: 1/8
  • Height: Approximately 220mm with stand
  • Sculptor: (?)
  • Sold By: Mega House
  • Distributor: Hobby Fan
  • Release Date: 06/2009
Menace Front View

Menace Back View

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...