Saturday, June 27, 2009

Preorder: Queens Blade Special Edition Echidna

New pre-order from Hobby Fan from the Queen's Blade Franchise.

I was able to finally get original version of Echidna from someone a while back. You can check the photo shoot on my Blog. I know that all the other versions of her are the same pose, but this was too funny not to pass up.

I have to say that this is one of my favorite poses (bad thinking). On this version, you will note the goo from Mellona. So you do not have the snakes covering her thus making this the "Special Edition".

I was not sure that I was going to pick it up, but I think the crossed out eyes on the goo was funny. The coloration is also from one of the previous versions. I would of liked it better if there was also a change in the armor.

Specs on this Figure:
  • Name: Echidna Special Edition
  • Series: Queen's Blade
  • Scale: 1/8
  • Height: Approximately 170mm with stand
  • Sculptor: F.S (?)
  • Sold By: Mega House
  • Distributor: Hobby Fan
  • Release Date: Sept 2009
Front End View

Backend View

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...