Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformer Headphones & MP3 Players

Found some more cool Transformer Gadgets that work! These seem to be older products, so I do not have any links for them to purchase from. I was sorry that I missed them when they came out as these would of been a nice addition to any one's collection. I did find several of these on eBay that are selling for about $30 and up.

Now you can transform and jam to the tunes at the same time. If you want to be private about it, then you can use the headphones to have some "me" time.

Frenzy and Ramble Headphones

Soundwave Blue MP3 Player

Soundwave White MP3 Player

Soundwave Black MP3 Player

Here is the newest MP3 Player featuring Bumblebee from the 2007 Transformers Movie. You can find it at Amazon for your pleasure and I am sure many other sites.

Bumblebee MP3 Player

Does anyone have any of these and if so how well do they work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...