Monday, July 20, 2009

Queen's Blade Princess Yumil P-2

Was able to make a small purchase this past week on eBay. Someone in the States had a Queen's Blade Princess Yumil by MegaHouse on sale for $24.95 and free shipping. From the photo, it looks authentic with the Hobby Japan sticker. At least if is a bootleg, I can get my cash back since he is here and not overseas. The auction stated he got these from "Japan", so here hoping it is true.

They have several more if anyone is interested in one. Just look for her on eBay and their auction will come up. If you can not find it, let me know.

Once I get it in, I will let you know how it turns out.I will be doing a photo shoot a little after that.

There photo on the auction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...