Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Useless USB Devices

I decided to search for some useless USB devices that were just made to make you laugh or go WTF? I know these may not really qualify for "Cool Gadgets", but like noted - it is really funny and a nice way to waste computer power.

My friend got this crazy humping dog as a Christmas gift last year. I showed this to him a while back and we got a laugh that someone actually bought him one. And as noted, it just humps your computer, but luckily that's all it does. I noted that they have expanded the breeds of the dog so you get to include a Husky, Doberman and a Shiba in your collection.

If you want one, hit up ThinkGeek and drop $10 - 15 plus shipping for each.

Humping Dogs

I guess they had to take it one step up on the next round of Dog type USB devices to include Dog Crunchers. I wish I had a 6-pack stomach like these guys.

Crunching Dogs

Not to be outdone by a dog or 2, here are the Crunching M.U.S.C.L.E. men (Kinniku Man manga fans) for about $34.13.
{ via Akihabara }

M.U.S.C.L.E. Men Crunchers
Now for a useless USB device that actually does a couple things, there is the Chameleon. It will sit on top of your monitor nicely. But wait, there is more, it rolls its eyes and flicks his tongue in & out. So if you live in the woods, this may be a great thing to have to catch the mosquito's.

Chameleon Monitor Watcher
Last but not least, here is something for those of you locked in a cubicle with no way to be entertained. It is the Shaking Hip for only $26.00 plus shipping. You of course can get to pick your choice of underwear color and design to best suit your environment or tastes.
{ GeekStuff4U via Akihabara News }


That's it for now as I go surfing for more Cool Gadgets! Do you have any of these and what do you think of them?

1 comment:

  1. I got to get one of those Kinnikuman cruncher USB things.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...