Friday, July 31, 2009

Wonder Festival 2009 Figure Review - Part Duo

Here is my second part of the Wonder Festival Figures. I decided I also needed to review the ones outside of Queen's Blade that I would also like to have.

I saw too many that I wanted, but I was able to narrow it down to these. I know some of these will be a pretty penny, but always keep my eyes on the prize! Damn there were so many HOT figures at this WonFest, I really wish I could of been there.

I noticed that this seemed to be filled with K-On and Nendoroids - not what I generally collect these, but I know that there are a lot of you that adore them. I may have to get the Nendoroid of Yoko from Gurren Lagann to see why these are so popular.

What is your favorite figure from this last show?

Without further a-do, here is my other wishing well.

Creator’s Labo Yamato Tsukasa Bullet: Heat Blade

Kyrie Rason from Valkyrie Chronicles

Hatsune Miku VN02

Black Rock Shooter Alternate

Tony Taka's Santa Girl

Yoko

Yea, I had many more, but WTF, like I have the cash for all that - LOL

Source: ( Akiba Hobby } and { Hobby Stock } via { Anime Raku } and { Deathseeker }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...