Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wonder Festival 2009 Queen's Blade Review

Wonder Festival 2009 was this past weekend for those that lived around Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Center. Being in the US, I have to live vicariously through my blogger friends.

It was great to see some of the new Queen's Blade figures coming out. There were more than I thought would of been. The one I am most excited to see was Revoltech of Menace. I was glad to see that a 3rd set of Trading Figure busts was coming out, but what is the third one?!? I also have my eyes on Risty as she looks nicely designed and detailed

What is your favorite Queen's Blade figure from this last show?

Without further a-do, here is what I have been able to wrestle together for various sites.

Risty by MegaHouse

Cattleya
and Rana

Revoltech Nanael

Revoltech Melona

Revoltech Menace

Trading Figure Bust of Nanael

Trading Figure Bust of Airi

Key Chains by Good Smile Company

Source: ( Akiba Hobby } and { Hobby Stock } via { Anime Raku } and { Deathseeker }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...