Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wacky Stuff From Japan, Vol 7

Here is another installment of my Wacky and Fun Stuff from Japan. I know these may not all be "wacky", but what the heck, not something you will see here in the US.

When was the last time you used a product in the shape of POOP? Especially when you want to take a nice hot relaxing bath - hummm? Well how about a nice rose scented poop shaped bath block? I am sure that my wife will NOT want this in her bath, but somewhere in Japan, someone is enjoying this.

Available from J-List

Just when you think men's underwear have seen every form. You have to figure someone will go that extra step. Now the G-String for Men with as much exposure as possible. I am a Boxer Brief person and no how on this Earth will I ever be caught in these. I have no idea how someone could where these as the "sack" is so small on these.

Source: Danny Choo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...