Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Vacation Update

I wasn't sure I would be able to blog while on vacation, so it is nice to keep this rolling along.

I finished my Manga shopping last night with picking up Fairy Tail #8 and WagWag #2. Since my son was helping me get the leaves picked up and taken to the back garden, I got him the Bakugan Maxus Dragonoid. Not like he already doesn't have like 50 or 60 of these things. I have yet to give it to him as I like to torture him.

Maxus Dragonoid
I am also going to treat him to Astro Boy this afternoon. I really hope he actually sits through the entire movie. He has a bad habit of wanting to leave 1/2 way through the movie. I know he may get a little scared with some of the action. He keeps telling me that "Astro Boy has machine guns in his butt". Can't wait to see that if it's true.

Astro Boy the Movie
Has anyone gotten out to see this yet?

3 comments:

  1. http://japancinema.net/2009/10/29/astro-boy-review/

    Thumbs down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son must be really happy! Outing with great bonding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @japancinema - my son loved it, but has his ears covered the whole time as it was LOUD! It was a great movie for someone who had never seen or knew about the original. It was kind of hokey for me as I had seen the original and had some pre-conceptions of what it should of been like.

    @ Dennis - We had a blast raking and moving the leaves to the back compost pile.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...