Saturday, January 02, 2010

Moving on Up!

As the title states, today is the day I pack the truck, hitch the car and move up to Maryland from Florida. I will be offline for a while, but will be back once I get settled in with my Wife and Son.

Wish I could move like this

In case you are interested, it is a 17+ hour drive up the Eastern Coast of the United States. I will be driving for a couple days as I do not want to push myself trying to do this by myself. Well, I do have 2 cats with me, but they can't drive yet - LOL!

or can they - hummmm

See everyone again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck!

    Found a new job? Any specific reasons for the move?

    Hope it works out well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving is tough no matter where you go. Safe Journeys to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New job and moving are always exciting :) Just remember you are not too old for anime :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with the move.
    Any particular reason why u move u want to share?

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...