Saturday, May 01, 2010

Free Comic Book Day


It is that time of the year again for those that collect comics. I used to be a Huge Comic Book fan in my younger days. I do still collect them sometimes, but it is usually the Graphic novels now.

This is a once a year thing and a great time to get the family together for a day out of the house. Remember that "Reading is Fundamental" , so grab a book and READ!


Coolest places to visit for this (per me):

South Florida: Tate's Comics, they will allow visitors to have a chance to pick up to 4 comics of their choice. They will also have the 501st Legion Everglades Squad there as well.

Western Maryland: Beyond Comics, they will have several comic artists and writes at both locations on hand. They plan to have movie freebies and the chance to enter several Iron Man 2 raffles.

1 comment:

  1. East coast only event?
    There's a pretty big comic book store near my place, but I didn't really check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...