Tuesday, June 22, 2010

not much - just a stupid rant from me

Sorry for the lack of posts. It seems to be a time issue, but also that I have not been really up for posting recently. I did a re-design of the site a couple days ago when I had a few minutes.

I have been exhausted and not really awake to do much. I seem to have a lack of energy or ambition recently to actually update this site. I have been dropping by everyone's blog where I can so you all know I am still breathing - lol.

My new job has an odd schedule of 11am to 7:30pm which seems to be cutting into everything. I usually have a couple hours in the morning after I drop my son off at Summer Camp. Even with that, I seem not keen to start on anything. I know I will have to leave in a couple hours to go to this dead end j o b. It is helping pay the bills, but working in a call center is not where I want to be right now.

I do have a couple hours at night, but am busy catching up with family stuff and getting ready for the next day. Seems that I do not have enough time to really get into stuff before I have to turn around and close everything down.

I have not even been taking many pictures and getting outdoors to have fun. It's actually getting a bit hot here in the mountains and not really fun to be outside. Even on the weekends, it seems we are running around trying to get household chores and some shopping done. Before I realize it, Monday morning is upon me and off to another dreary work week.

I really am starting to feel more like Zetsubou-sensei recently. I have been reading the Manga and maybe that is what is causing this crazy depression of sorts with me. Hell, I even changed my icon to Zetsubou-sensei. Who knows, my only silver lining right now is that my boxes arrived from HLJ and maybe this will bring me out of my moodiness.


Not really my normal fun blog, but needed to get some of this stuff out as it has been bugging me. Sometime life is just "blah" and you just need to get stuff off your chest. Not sure if it is a mid-life depression or not as yet as I have not had any need for a Red Corvette yet - LMAO!

5 comments:

  1. Ah, sorry to hear you're in a slump. I can understand how weird work hours could do that >_<
    I hope things improve for you soon ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love it if my job was 7:00 - 2:00, but nor many people can pull off a job with those hours that pays the bills and gets you health insurance. My work day is 8:00 - 4:45, which isn't terrible but I'd rather be at home watching anime or gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymous_object ~ Not sure whats up with me - maybe need to look at this in a different light or something.

    @lovelyduckie ~ I am missing my normal 8 to 4 job time I used to have. I like to get in and get out asap so I can get back home and have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I know how it feels coming home from work, dealing with the chores and having no mood to do anything else. Hope things turn for the better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeh, work has been crazy for me as well. Throw in a summer class as well and you can say that my life is a complete mess. Hopefully things will be better for you in the coming weeks.

    It might work out for me as well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...