Thursday, February 10, 2011

Zoroark: Master of Illusions

The 13th Pokemon movie came out on TV this past weekend on Cartoon Network. It was called Zoroark: Master of Illusions (Wiki link).

My stipulations for him was that he could watch the movie, but I needed him to tell me about it when it was over. He is not doing well with reading in school or explaining what happened in a chapter he has read, so I hoped this would be good practice.

He really like the movie, as he always does, but forgot to complete what I asked him to do. When I reminded him what he was suppose to do, he went to work.

Now I was not expecting an English paper or something that would make a College Professor blush as he is in 4th grade. What he handed me gave me a chuckle and a WTF. I guess he should of gotten a larger piece of paper for this.

Here is what he wrote (this is the actual scan). He really need to practice spelling as he tries the phonics to write out his words - but that is another day


For those of you interest, here is the US clip of the show that he watched. Once it comes out on DVD, I guess it will be added to his collection- *sigh*

US Trailer Clip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...