Saturday, May 07, 2011

Please read the Posted Signs

Welcome to 2old4anime's "INSPIRATIONAL SIGNS"

I am your host, DC, "The Priest of Tao".

Each week I will present 5 Anime or Cosplay signs for your Enjoyment, a Laugh, or just "Make You Think!"

As the late, great Rod Sterling of the show "The Twilight Zone" would say:

"I submit for your inspection, FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!"


I hoped you like this week's 'Sign Posts'. If you have any suggestions, drop me a comment here. I love fulfilling the requests of our Readers - YOU!

Until next week, "Please read the Posted Signs".

2 comments:

  1. Nice poster on theme of "Full Metal Alchemist"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D.C. will be sending these over for a Saturday post, kind of like Saturday Cartoon, but signs

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...