Saturday, July 09, 2011

Please read the Posted Signs



Welcome to 2old4anime's "INSPIRATIONAL SIGNS"

Each week here, I (D.C. Rushton), shall be presenting 5 Anime or Cosplay signs for your Enjoyment, Make You Laugh, or Just Make You Think!

My Brothers and Sisters out in the NET! How was everyone's 4th of July? Did we drink enough "BEER"? (I only had 2)

Well to make up for my lack of performing a man's, "DUTY TO DRINK BEER"...

Our theme this week is....
"BEER"

"Raise a Wrist, and ENJOY!"


2 comments:

  1. When I'm heaty I will go for a beer. Sometime it's not the beer but also a good companionship chilling out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dennis aka Katsuden ~ have to agree that "a good companionship chilling out" is a cool way to be.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...