Friday, December 30, 2011

Cosplay: Mink from Dragon Half

Reaching back in time for a nostalgic cosplay character. I have to start of with a story about this anime - Dragon Half. I actually got this on DVD many years ago and my son watched it with me. Now I figured it was for a younger crowd until her top got ripped of and we saw BOOBIES!!!!

My son was only 5 years old at the time, but this was one of is favorite anime's to watch then. I know he loved dragons, so this is probably why he wanted to see it.

Mink is actually half human (Dad) and half dragon (Mom). Dad was a knight that was set to kill the Dragon, but once she was in human form, he fell in love with her - so this is where you get the title from.

Lets take a look at the lovely ladies who cosplayed her:

HezaChan




INUGAMI SOUKO



Jia Jem
(Photos by Double Mobius – ACen Chicago)




mijyah



WindoftheStars
(Photos by Honnou)



1 comment:

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...