Friday, February 03, 2012

Cosplay: Naomi Armitage

The Armitage series is another one of these animes that can be easily watched again today. I think it was ahead of its time as you would never of expected this was on Mars. Series is quite interesting as you tend to forget this is a not a human girl, but something much more special.

You can't set aside the sexiness of the character and it does show in the anime. She plays innocent when necessary, but has that black/red outfit that just screams dominatrix.

Seriously, just look at this outfit and you tell me this is the girl next door look? Makes you wonder if you were going to get into an S&M show.


Let get a move on to what we all came for - the lovely ladies of cosplay:

Delusional
(photographer: Nert & Nia Jones)




Omi Gibson
(photographer: unknown)





RedGodHelp
(photographer: dyakonov)



Yunie-chan
(photographer: Eurobeat King)




Let me know which of these ladies are your favorite?

We are also always looking for our COSPLAY STAR, so drop me a line a bluedrakon (at) gmail (dot) com!

2 comments:

  1. Man, Armitage is one of those designs that look really cool on paper but they're all over the place when you try to pull 'em off in real life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not sure I would find a good set of cosplayers for her, but these did turn out quite well. I was really impressed byt the ones that did the full back unit.

      Delete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...