Monday, September 03, 2012

The Macross 30th Anniversary

DC and I wanted to do something a bit different this year for the Labor Day Holiday. I will let DC lead this one.

DC RUSHTON’S REPORT ON

THE MACROSS 30TH ANNIVERSARY
1:1 SCALE “ALTOS” VALKRIE DISPLAY AT THE NAGOYA AICHI AIRPORT

(FROM MY AIRCRAFT MECHANIC’S VIEW)

This post was “INSPIRED”, by the Wednesday’s August 29th post, Cosplay Interview with “Mila-Tiemy”, our Web-Master Dan was so kind to posted for us. I write this post so YOU MY READERS, ALL of YOU OUT IN THE NET, can “Truly Appreciate’, the content of the work that was done! These people who put this together for us are to be Thanked to the, 25th Power for this work they did on this, 1:1 scale “Altos Valkrie“ on the (Electromagnetic Catapult). Or, “Mag-Cat“. Allow me to “Explain”, to you all this moment, 80 years into the FUTURE! These are my, “References”, if you will.


I am a ,Veteran of the Vietman War. Severed on the B-52 Ds, and KC-135A, as a, Crew Chief’. I did a year at “Lockheed/Martin”, Burbank, (as my Father before me) at the Famous “Skunk Works”, Black Projects. (no can talk about it!) Again, as my father before me, went to work for 20 LONG YEARS, as a, Civilian Navy Employee, “Civil Service”, Jet Aircraft Mechanic, on all Fix Wing Jet Aircraft.


Now if we were on board a Navy Aircraft Carrier, we would be below the top side, “Flight Deck”. This is called the “Hangar Deck”, where most of the “Maintenance”, on the Ships Aircraft is done. Today’s Navy Aircraft Carriers, “Steam Catapults”, are located top side, on the “Flight Deck”. Pictured here is the Navy “Integrating”, “Robotech Technology”, into their Aircraft Carriers.


NOW MY READERS…

“WELCOME ABOARD”! I am Captain DC Rushton. You are in the internal “Launch Bays”, of the SDF-1. On Number 9, “Mag-Cat”, is my “Personal”, “Altos”, variant Valkyrie. Yaya got a “Little Trouble-Shooting”, being done to her. My “Crew Chief”, tells me they had to extended her arms to give them full access to check out the problem. She will be ready to do “Training Sortie”, in only 20 minuets. So don’t let all the “Ground Support”, gear around her worry you!


As Commander of “Rushton’s Red Eyed Dragon”, Squadron, I VOW THIS:WE STAND READY TO DEFEND OUR HOME WORLD EARTH FROM THE “ZENTRAEDI” THREAT!

I hope you all my Readers out there Enjoyed my “Personal Insight”, that I have shared with you in this post. This was one of post that “I JUST HAD TO WRITE”, for YOU! And Remember…

DC Rushton

2 comments:

  1. Rookie pilot Katsuden reporting for his first flight of VF-1A. Salute! Play-Asia is taking order for the 30th anniversary game and blu-ray DYRL. I'm very tempted to get but it's costly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Please report to Flight Deck 5, Katsuden".

      Why is all the coolest stuff done in expensive collector sets?

      Delete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...