Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012


MERRY CHRISTMAS 
from Dan & DC Rushton

If you are reading this than we made to another Holiday and mine was pretty much an ANIME XMAS! I loved the big sale that RightStuf has in Mid-December. It when they have their 12 Days of Christmas Saving - which is actually 13. I was extremely happy to see that they had 3 Days of Black Friday right before this as well. So you got 15 days of savings and I took advantage of that.

Once I unwrap everything, I will have to list everything I got. I am sure to be happily watching anime all next year!

Lets hope that all your prayers were answered this season. Sometimes the best presents are those that you can unwrap any time of year. Here is a look at the lovely people who we WISH would be bring us presents. Of course we would also want them to stay if they have the time.

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you and your family an Happy and Healthy Holiday Season!

      Delete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...