Friday, March 08, 2013

Cosplay: Rei Ayanami, Evangelion 3.0

Last week we did a wonderful showcase of Asuka from Evangelion 3.0. We of course have to do Rei now. Sweet, innocent Rei and her lovely new Dark Gray Plugsuit. Ummm, what happened to her pure white plugsuit? What happened to our little Rei that made her such a dark character this time??

Someone help me to understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I should complain too much as she still looks as sex as ever. I am still waiting for this to come to the US so I can get the Blu-Ray. This is really interesting follow up to this series.

I was only able to find a couple of cosplayers that did this version of Rei. I guess I better get to what you really wanted to see  .  .  . the lovely ladies of cosplay!

(photographers: Anna Fischer, Mindfall,
 
 

Yuuri-C
(photographer: Anna Fischer)
 

Let me know which of these ladies are your favorite?

We are also always looking for our NEXT COSPLAY STAR, so drop me a line a bluedrakon (at) gmail (dot) com!

5 comments:

  1. Don't matter if Rei come in black or white, she's still so attractive! My vote goes to Yuuri-C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with that. Because of that, I can't really choose either as they are both beautifully cosplayed.

      Delete
  2. I like the japanese one best. I mean they both look amazing, but yeah the second one best. NICE. Actually looks pretty good. I don't usually care about cosplay, but thats something I'd checkout yeyerrr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cosplay is a cool artform and an wonderful way to express your love for the anime/manga characters.

      Nice to see you up and operational again. I will have to drop by your site!

      Delete
    2. Definitely bro! you're always welcome to guest post, just sign up :D

      Delete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...