Saturday, May 18, 2013

DC RUSHTON’S WEB ANOUNCEMENT: SD COMIC CON 2013

WE ARE GOING TO SAD DIEGO COMIC CON 2013!

MY READERS IN THE WEB/NET! It is UNBELIVEABLE, but I DID IT AGAIN! I had given up due to that “UNHOLY” On-Line Registration WALL so many times I had hit, and FAIL. It was ONLY because of MY INDOMABLE “DRAGON MAN” HUMAN SPIRIT, (Dragon Man is my “BIKER” Club name) AND YOU MY READERS, that kept me HAMMERING AWAY at that wall. So as EACH AND EVERY year, I, DC Rushton VOW, I Shall by my years of Experience, will bring you 4 Days of reporting day by day on SAN DIEGO COMIC 2013!

I am still researching/seeking if any of the QUEENS of Cosplay will be there. I shall be keeping you all up dated on this. My VERY UN-SUPPORTIVE family have been “HARD AT WORK”, doing anything to PUT ME DOWN. My son always using his NEW WORD for my “PROESSIONAL COSPLAYING”. Say it all as ONE WORD.

“COMIC-CON-COSPLAY-CRAP!”

Well to that I have a “VERY SPEICAL” Cosplay Video to share with you just to ANSWER that. And every time YOU, my Brothers and Sisters in COSPLAY, are PUT DOWN, and SNEERED at… YOU JUST DO AS THE OLDEST COSPLAYER DO at these moments.

“SING IT’S MY LIFE!”

DC RUSHTON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...