Monday, August 12, 2013

DC RUSHTON’S WEB ANOUNCEMENT: “HEROS OF COSPLAY”

HEAR YE ALL MY READERS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS-IN-COSPLAY, IN THE NET!

On the “Syfy Channel”, Tuesday, Tomorrow Night, at 10:30/9:30-Central, will be air the new show: “HEROS OF COSPLAY”! It is a Six-Part Episode Program about the “CRAFT of Cosplay”.

You will be taken “Behind the Sean’s” of “PROFESSIONAL COSPLAY”, and see how it is done. You will see the WORK, BLOOD, SWEAT, TEARS, AND JUST WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A “PROFESSIONAL COSPLAYER”! Episode ONE: “The Queen of Cosplay herself, Lady Yaya Han”. She will share her story of Cosplay.

At the San Diego Comic Con this last year, before parting company, at Lady Yaya’s booth, I said to her, taking her hands into mine: “I can’t wait to see you on Syfy Channel next month. For you truly our, “HERO OF COSPLAY”, my Queen.” There it was again. That trade mark “Queen’s Smile” that I was given by her to me back in 2012 on the Cosplay Floor. I share it with you all again here. This is a “MUST SEE SHOW” for all COSPLAYERS!

DC RUSHTON, “PROFESSIONAL COSPLAYER”
AKA: “THE PRIEST OF TAO”

SNEAK PEAK PREVIEW!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...