Saturday, December 14, 2013

Please Read the Posted Signs

DC RUSHTON’S SPECIAL:
“PLEASE READ THE POSTED SIGNS!"

Featuring Cosplay Video: DRAGONCON 2013 – Cosplay Music Video

My Dear Reader,

I have been “EXILED” from my FAMILY for “COSPLAY”! Yes, you heard me right. No Thanksgiving? No Christmas? COSPLAY? I shall explain in 25 words, or less. My “Selfish/All-4-ME-NOW” Ex-Eldest-Son is mad because I told him off about him and his Verbal/Disrespect, and point out the truths of him. My “Punishment”… “EXILED”!

Well my Readers, I am moving on, and IN A RETIREMENT TRAILER PARK 55+ DOUBLE WIDE MANUFACTURED HOME! This will be on the New Year. Tears? HELL NO! “FREEDOM”, is what this means to me, and LAST CHAINS HAVE BEEN CUT OF MY PAST!

I found this Cosplay Video and it SAY IT ALL, about how I feel in my heart and COSPLAY SOUL. To Celebrate 2014, THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON, (MY BIKER CLUB NAME IS “DRAGON MAN”), let’s play the Game of “Spot the Loonie”, but this time…

“SPOT THE QUEEN!”

Our Guest Queen is more than just a Queen of Cosplay. She is the “Ambassador of Cosplay”! My Inspiration, Fellow Dragon Lover, and “Her Oldest Cosplayer”, The Lady Yaya Han!


ARE YOU READY EVERY ONE? THEN PLAY THE VID, AND GOOD LUCK!


Well how did you do? Good! I hope that you too will take his words to heart:

“Because Cosplay”

“That should be your answer to EVERYTHING!”

DC RUSHTON

If you have any suggestions, drop me a comment here. I love fulfilling the requests of our Readers - YOU!

Until next week, "Please read the Posted Signs". Please Read the Posted Signs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...