Saturday, May 30, 2015

Please Read the Posted Signs

"Welcome to 2old4anime's INSPIRATIONAL SIGNS"

Each week here, I (D.C. Rushton), shall be presenting 5 Anime or Cosplay signs for your Enjoyment.

Make You Laugh, or Just Make You Think!

"Good Day My Readers!

I live her in San Diego California. Our State Reptile. MR.GUS, is a California Desert Tortoise. He is 18 1/2 in, by 10 1/2 by 6 tall. HE IS OUT OF WINTER HIBERNATION! My back yard is almost ready for him and MY NEW DOG TACOMA! A WHITE CHIHUAHAU!

So let our theme be................ 

"Turtle or is it a Tortoise - READY FOR WAR!
 

 



Until next time, "Please read the Posted Signs". Please Read the Posted Signs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...