Friday, March 09, 2018

EMERALD CITY COMIC CON Review by DC Rushton

EMERALD CITY COMIC CON


by  DC RUSHTON

This past weekend was Seattle Washington's “Emerald City Comic Con”. March 1st – 4th 2018.

As a “Professional ” Comic Con Veteran, Emerald City Comic Con, is expanding to be as big as my San Diego Comic Con. The best way to enjoy the Con, for you like me, who can not attend, is to dive into the net to “You-Tube”. I have review many videos of the Emerald City Comic Con. I look for good photo shots, to music score, of the Con, inside and out, Cosplay Costumes, and of course the dealer's floor.

I was in BLOWED AWAY by the Cosplayers and their Costumes. Inspiring is a VERY GOOD WORD for the Cosplay Costumes. I do here below, give you two Emerald City Comic Con , Cosplay Videos I thought so far these are the best examples. So please enjoy as I have the Emerald City Comic Con.''


 
 

Life Is Cosplay,
Cosplay Is Life!

DC Rushton

Sources: GeekWire, ECCC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...