Saturday, May 23, 2009

Anime on the Internet - Part Duo

So I wanted to pickup some new DVD's from RightStuf, but do not have the cash. So I decided to do a little surfing around. I was looking to pickup Kiba as I heard it was a cool anime. I stumbled upon a new site called veoh. Free sign-up if you want, but not needed.


Just from the homepage, you already have these great anime's to watch:
  • Mushi-Shi
  • Aquarion
  • MoonPhase
  • Jyu-Oh-sei
  • xxxholic
  • Ghost Hunt
  • Glass Fleet
I have actually been watching Kiba which is cool. The best part is that after on ad in the beginning, you see the whole episode. No split parts, no ads showing up mid way, just the full anime.

Another nice site that I was not sure of is Hulu. Seems to have the same Funimation epsiodes as veoh, but a little more. I also noticed that some of the anime is under "Animation and Cartoons" & "Action and Adventures".

Some anime that is on here is:
  • Naruto Shippuden
  • Deathnote
  • Bleach
  • Ikki Tousen
  • School Rumble
  • Shuffle
  • some old school cartoons ( Brave Starr, Astro Boy, He-Man and Speed Racer)
So now I have more time to waste my life away on anime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...