Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Reina 2P Photo Shoot - Part Duo

Decided to experiment a little by taking the figure outside. I had seen so many cool shots taken out with cool backgrounds. I took her out by some tropical plants by our apartment. I think these turned out pretty well. But . . . then I noticed after I cleaned up that I had a strap showing the white peg that connected them together.

Here is the link to the other posting > Link <

I will have to keep this going as I get new figures in. Maybe if I get one with a swimsuit I can take her to the beach for some shots too.

Let me know where you do your figure shooting at!

Reina in the Woods

Closeup of the shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...