Monday, July 06, 2009

2009 Summer Anime Season in Japan

Looks like another fun season in Japan to watch anime. I really wish here in the States we would have such a following for our animation (cartoons). It seems the only good "cartoons' are from Japan anyway. I have fun watching Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D'd and Bakugan with my son on Saturdays.


My watch list are:
  • Canaan
  • Spice and Wolf 2
  • Element Hunters - for my Son
  • Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
On my possible watch list:
  • Needless
  • Kuruneko - for my Son
  • Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
  • Princess Lover! - MOE!
Want to get my hands on:
  • Dogs/Bullets & Carnage
Not sure why Cobra: Rokunin no Yushi was postponed until 2010, but hope it makes it out in the early months. What are you planning to watch this summer season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...