Monday, December 28, 2009

The USB Device for Gamers who are Single

While I was doing some research on another blog I am writing, I found this little electronic device. This is not that new, but still one of the strangest devices I have ever seen for a sex toy.

So the premise seems to be that this device interacts with the game designed by those that created School Days / Cross Days. Now depending on the games action, the "machine" will change its speed of it action.

Here is where they suck the money out of your wallet > The SOM is not included with the game - WTF! You will need to hand over about 45,000 yen (or 25,000 yen for the Puchi) if you want to get the real life experience.


YouTube Video



Source: Cartoon Leap | SOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...