Sunday, January 24, 2010

Calling all Cosplayers - Otacool 2

Calling all Cosplayers - Otacool 2 is waiting for your submissions. This is your chance to get International recognition and be the envy of your friends.

I don't cosplay myself, but know that several of you do. I wanted to make note of this on my blog incase you wanted to submit something. I might of actually missed this if it wasn't for my daily Danny Choo feeds.

Stop over at the Otacool 2 Submission page for more on what you need to do. There are already several Cosplayers that have entered, so get your stuff in now.

Here are some of my favs so far:

1 comment:

  1. I don't cosplay myself, but I'll be sure to purchase volume 2.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...