Thursday, December 08, 2011

Otaku Builder at RightStuf

Was checking out RightStuf's 12 Days of Christmas items and saw this link on the home page or Otaku Builder.

I decided to have some fun and created my own character mixing Mecha and the holidays. It was fun and my son was 'trying' to help me build it.

Not sure 'cat ears' would do this justice, so I skipped that. They have a large variety of things you can do to customize your own character, so I would suggest you give it a try.

It even comes with a link you can use to to send your holiday joy to family and friends. Here is what the finished product looked like with the background I picked (there are only 3 types which was kind of a let down).

Yea, corny as hell greeting, but what the heck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...