Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Creators Labo 026 Soryu Asuka Langley

As promised on the Rei post, here is Asuka. This is Yamato Creators Labo #026 Soryu Asuka Langley. It is a nice companion piece to either version of Rei in my opinion.

This is one that my wife actually bought me for last Yule (Christmas). It was on my Amazon wish list, so she was kind enough to get it for me. I had always wanted these figures for a while.


Here is what the box looked like with the figure inside. Lovely artwork and design from Shunya Yamashita like on the other ones. You can tell this is the official version by the hologram sticker on the back.


What I enjoyed about both of these is the fact they look realistic. They are done as if this was an actual person that it was sculpted from. I like the way that Asuka's hair is flowing giving her figure movement. It is an overall extremely sexy piece to own which you can see why shortly.


4 Revolving Photos
 

Detail Shoots
 
 
 
 

Infamous Panstu Shot

6 comments:

  1. As a big Rei fan I prefer the Asuka version and want this figure. Just thinks Asuka looks classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I happen to like this one as well, but more due to the action of her movement and the SEXY RED outfit!

      Delete
  2. As an Evangelion fan I must say that both and the previous figure of Rei do not really look like them. They look more like figures of cosplayers dressed like them. But they still look mighty fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to agree with that, but I like the more realistic figures. THIs gives us a possible view of what they may look like if 'real'.

      Delete
  3. Wow shes really faithful to the illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I begin to wonder if this is a plugsuit or a swinsuit.... Awesomely sexy and great face sculpt. I'm more into those by Banpresto. Big and cheap vinyl. Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...