Saturday, April 07, 2012

Please read the Posted Signs

"Welcome to 2old4anime's INSPIRATIONAL SIGNS"

Each week here, I (D.C. Rushton), shall be presenting 5 Anime or Cosplay signs for your Enjoyment, Make You Laugh, or Just Make You Think!

A old memory came through my mind. A Hot Lady Friend in ONLY a APRON one Morning so....

I'll share it with today's Theme...


 
  "Hot Anime Ladies in APRONS!"

 
 
 
 

If you have any suggestions, drop me a comment here. I love fulfilling the requests of our Readers - YOU!

Until next week, "Please read the Posted Signs".

8 comments:

  1. KAEDE FUYOU!! SHES MINE!

    ever since I played the VN, she's become one of my first characters to have my love ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huuuaaaa, Hiiragi Kagami looks so damn cute >3<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would love her to drop off some pie like that any time :D

      Delete
  3. The Japs really have ways of making simple & plain something even like apron into ero... Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - maybe we should ask I wife's to do this for us :P

      Delete
  4. Not a fetish I have any disagreement with :P I'll take Sanya. Oh wait, I don't need her. It's good to have an understanding wife :3

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...