Saturday, July 21, 2012

Please Read the Posted Signs SDCC 2012 Style

"Welcome to 2old4anime's INSPIRATIONAL SIGNS"

Each week here, I (D.C. Rushton), shall be presenting 5 Anime or Cosplay signs for your Enjoyment.

Make You Laugh, or Just Make You Think!

DC asks YOU, our READERS:

If you were at SDCC 2012, what would you cosplay . . .


If you have any suggestions, drop me a comment here. I love fulfilling the requests of our Readers - YOU!

Until next week, "Please read the Posted Signs".

4 comments:

  1. Whoever wears the underwent outside the pants must be a superhero. Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually from a movie called "Clockwork Orange' which was a cult classic back in the day.

      Delete
  2. Nice variety of cosplayers there. I don't think I'd cosplay at SDCC if I went, would rather just take pictures of all the other people that are cosplaying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I collect artwork, it would be a battle for me to be taking photos or getting artwork. Not sure which would win for me???

      Delete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...