Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pre-Katsucon 20 - Wednesday Night

I got here just near 7pm tonight. Got all settled in and was turned around too many times walking around. This place is huge and I will definitely be exploring tomorrow and getting my bearings.

Not much happening tonight but a WINTER SNOW STORM!! I am happily sitting in my Hotel Room at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center.

I was happy however to catch Optimus Prime. To me, this is the first cosplayer of Katsucon 20. I did take a photo of a couple of beautiful girl cosplayers. However, I only had my phone with me and in a dark spot came out crappy. I decided not to post that as this would be a disservice to them.

Here is a couple shots of the Optimus Prime Cosplayer - first of Katsucon 20!
I have a 7pm registration for tomorrow and then FRIDAY the fun begins. Now I just need to get my hotel legs. Will post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...