Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Holidays from Anime Network

I copied this from my email so everyone could see. It looks like Anime Network is giving us all a gift of free open access to their Anime for those of us that are registered. If you are not registered yet, what's the wait for?


From 4:00 PM CST on Thursday, Dec. 24 to 10:00 AM on Saturday, Dec. 26,
& again from 4:00 PM CST on Thursday, Dec. 31 to 10:00 AM on Saturday, Jan. 2
Registered Users can watch Premium Content for FREE!

BTW: Winter Solstice will take place today at 12:47 pm EST (1747 GMT). This will also mark the shortest day and longest night.

3 comments:

  1. At moments like this I would like to be a registered user in AN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Thanks for the heads up. Thats pretty cool of them to do that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you too!
    May a whole period be filled with fun, laughs, great food and great company. I am thankful for my friends and family, and of course a whole Anime Network.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...