Friday, September 24, 2010

Tandem Twin Cosplay: Cleo

We don't always see people Cosplay figures that much. I know that Black ★ Rock Shooter was an execption to the rule that I first can remember. She is actually an Anime Star now as well, so this is kind of mute.

I did find someone that actually did Cleo from the Tandem Twin collection by Yamato. She has done others, but I wanted to focus on her as I have the statue myself - and love it!! If you have had fantasy's of this figure keeping you warm at night, then here she is in full size.


Now that I have gotten your attention, lets sit back and enjoy the wonderful selection of photos I have showcasing that Nekomimi Love or lets just say "Meow Baby, I have a saucer of warm milk".











Source: 3dbooru

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, I can't tell if I'm looking at cosplay or the lady. I think it's both. A powerful followed to your Cleo statue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely cosplayed character. She was perfect because of her body details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dennis aka Katsuden ~ thaks, I had found the cosplayer and know I had to get shots of my figure to show that before her

    @cosplayer mimay ~ She really did do a good job on this and was quite impressed

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...