Saturday, October 15, 2011

Please read the Posted Signs

Welcome to 2old4anime's "INSPIRATIONAL SIGNS"

Each week here, I (D.C. Rushton), shall be presenting 5 Anime or Cosplay signs for your Enjoyment, Make You Laugh, or Just Make You Think!

Yesterday's Cosplay Review has me going COSPLAY Readers! (get use to it) SO....
Our theme this week is:

"ALL THINGS COSPLAY!"

. . . AND ONE FROM MY "OLD SCHOOL COSPLAYING DAYS!"


I hoped you like this week's 'Sign Posts'. If you have any suggestions, drop me a comment here. I love fulfilling the requests of our Readers - YOU!

Until next week, "Please read the Posted Signs".

2 comments:

  1. Lol, the Stormtrooper one is great. Also can't deny the Sexy Cosplay one XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Persocom ~ thatStormtrooper one was a bit odd, but that is what makes it fun

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...