Friday, June 01, 2012

Cosplay: Mawaru Penguindrum

This is cosplay of the 'Princess of the Crystal' from Mawaru Penguindrum. If you haven't caught this show, you may want to for the interesting story. It involves, 2 brothers, a dead sister brought back to life and 3 small blue and white penguins.

The best part is that the spirit that  saved their sister actually lived in a Penguin shaped hat. Now, in order to keep their sister alive, the Princess of the Crystal gave them a task to find the Penguin Drum.

I have to catch up with the series myself as I dropped it since I thought it was a bit bizarre even for anime. But lets not let that deter you from checking out the lovely ladies that cosplayed her.


(photographer: hybride)
 
 

(photographer: unknown)
 

(photographer: unknown)
 

(photographer: unknown)
 
 
 

For this Cosplayer post, we have got something special for you.

Lets take this up a notch (or three) and really get the group together. Here is the special variation known as 'Triple H'. If your blood wasn't pumping before, these 3 lovely ladies of cosplay will ~ guaranteed.

(Photographers: Carroll Kong and LJinto)
 
 
 

Let me know which of these ladies are your favorite?

We are also always looking for our NEXT COSPLAY STAR, so drop me a line a bluedrakon (at) gmail (dot) com!

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of Sailormoon... Great cosplay and comes with penguin soft toy too! Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are 3 penguins in this series and funny little group they are. However I think it is much sexier cosplay than Sailor Moon, but can see the similarities.

      Delete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...