Friday, September 07, 2012

Cosplay: Rukia Kuchiki


I guess I should of started with Rukia Kuchiki, but I figured that Rangiku would get your attention quicker.

As we all know, this was the little Soul Reaper that started Ichigo on this long road. She gave him the power to become the infamous Substitute Soul Reaper. It can be said that great things come in small packages. Even with her short stature, you know that she will give you a hell of an issue of you cross her.

It has to be hard to be the little sis to Sixth Division Captain Byakuya Kuchiki. Though he doesn't show any emotion, you know that he care deeply for her. She seems to always be on the wrong end of a fight, but no matter. She will show you that she shouldn't be under estimated.

Lets take a look at the lovely ladies that cosplayed her.

(photographer: unknown)
 
 

kazu
(photographer: unknown)

Kuroageha
(photographer: unknown)
 
 

Megane Saiko!
(photographer: Alexiel)
 

Let me know which of these ladies are your favorite?

We are also always looking for our NEXT COSPLAY STAR, so drop me a line a bluedrakon (at) gmail (dot) com!

2 comments:

  1. I think Rukia is very privilege that her friends went all the way to rescus her. Personally, I like her in school uniform and the part she forced Ichigo soul out with the gloves. I think Kazu really resemble Rukia in a 2D way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a reason why I choose her as it reminded me so much of the anime.

      Delete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...