Friday, October 12, 2012

Cosplay: Espada Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

Here is the final post I will be doing of Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck (Nell). This one will feature her in her regular Espada Uniform.

Though not as sexy as last weeks Green Version of Nelliel, I think this offers a more regal view of her. Thought his is an earlier version of her when she was with the Espada's, you can still see the loneliness in her. Such a strong a vibrant character, but with such a gaping hole in her.

I know that you don't get to see much of her wonderful bosoms, but I thing these cosplayers did a great job. They really got some of the details rather nicely incorporated in each cosplay.

Because of that, we have 4 cosplayers this week :^D

(photographer: MoodyWendy)
 

(photographers: neonights and Uzumaki Renato)
 

(photographer: unknown)
 

(photographer: Spiral Photography)
 
 

(photographers: Bubby, PlaneswalkerLX and ceestar)
 
 

Let me know which of these ladies are your favorite?

We are also always looking for our NEXT COSPLAY STAR, so drop me a line a bluedrakon (at) gmail (dot) com!

4 comments:

  1. Anjol's cosplaying caught my attention the most. Maybe it's the snow setting that blended well with the white concept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that may be the case :)

      Delete
    2. Hi I'm Axylh! Thank for sharing my cosplay! And thanks for the compliments~ <3

      Delete
    3. You so very welcome and thanks for such a great cosplay of her :^)

      Delete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...