Friday, May 31, 2013

Cosplay: Fran from Final Fantasy XII

Need to get back to my Cosplay Friday Posts. I wanted to kick start this once again with an off the wall character from Final Fantasy XII ~ Fran of the Viera Race.

She is an interesting character due to the mix of animal and human. From what I read, she was actually the tallest character in the game. This was even before you counted her ears - heehee. In the game, she wasn't very talkative and her one special ability was to being sensitive to mist. I happen to love her long bow, but as you know, she can be quiped with a variety of weapons.

I don't know about you, but WTF is up with this outfit? I mean the dual spiked high heels aren't something I can see being good in the woods or other terrain. I am not sure how much her '"armor" would actually protect her as it was more like leather lace.  If you add this all together, you have a Dominatrix in my opinion. But then again, this is a game and we have to have sexy ladies or the fan boy gamers won't join in - sometimes.

Anna
(Photographers: Carroll Kong)
 
 
(Photographers: Michael Iacca & Verlerious)
 
 
 
(Photographers: suishyou)
 
 
 

Let me know which of these ladies are your favorite?

We are also always looking for our NEXT COSPLAY STAR, so drop me a line a bluedrakon (at) gmail (dot) com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...