Wednesday, August 07, 2013

SDCC 2013 PROTESTERS VS COUNTER PROTESTERS

DC RUSHTON’S WEB REPORT

For the last 4 Comic Cons, Protesters have been “SOILING” our “Once a Year 4 Day Vacation”, from “EVIL Reality”. This year, we had, as I counted/found through the Net, at least 3 or more “ANTI-COMIC CON/EVERYTHING” groups. BUT FEAR YE NOT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS! For on our side, WE had 3 groups or more of “COUNTER-PROTEST” groups!

The first of these are “Individuals” Comic Con attendees who find a piece of cardboard, and make a Counter Protest sign on the spot. Then you have “Organized Groups”, such as “The Friendly Atheist”, and the “LGBT”. The first time we were protest, was in 2010. They were the INFAMOUSNESS, “Westboro Baptist HATE BASED Church”. Well known for picketing, “OUR HONORED WAR DEAD SOLDIERS FUNERALS” and the like. I must make this statement here and now. “I AM A PROUD DISABLED VETERAN OF VIETNAM”! It was only with “LUCK“, I did not go “POSTAL”!

For the past 3 years, we have, MYSELF PERSONALLY, have “SUFFERED SOILING”, by a Nameless HATE Church, I call: “The Church of the Closed Mind”. I have “Dived Deep in the NET”, and they “DO NOT WANT TO BE IDENTIFED”. THE COWARDS! They are as BAD as Westboro Baptist HATE Church! OH HOW THEY GET PERSONAL. I don’t mind them SPEWING their shit all over me personally. I can “Defend” myself, and go on the “OFFENSIVE”. Last year leaving the day’s Con, I Witness the “UNBELIEVABLE DISABLED ELDER ABUSE/CHILD ABUSE”. A nice “WHEEL CHAIR BOUND DISABLED FATHER”, was being pushed along by his daughter. This “Bullhorn Powered Protester” from only 3 feet away, yelled at them at FULL POWER: “YOU ARE ALREADY PAYING FOR YOUR SIN OF GOING TO THE COMIC CON!”

To say “I BLEW” is understatement! It was “HONOR and DUTY” to you my fellow “VICTIMS” of these “HATE BASED DELUSIONAL CHURCH'S/GROUPS”, who use the “WORDS OF LONG GONE, GOOD MEN, NOT GODS” to CONTROL US”, in thought, word, deed, and HEAD TRIPS.

One perfect example is my EX- Younger-Brother. “THE DEACON” STOLE MY HALF OF THE BIRTH RIGHT, GOT GOD/DEACON SHIP, THEN RANTS AT ME: “I’VE BEEN FORGIVEN”? Over his Bullhorn Blasting to drown me out, I DRESS HIM DOWN PUBLICLY BEFORE ALL FOR HIS “ABUSEMENT of ELDERLY DISABLED AND CHILDREN ABUSE”. I CALLED THIS COWARD OUT, AND DOWN OFF HIS PERCH ON A LAMP POST BASE. Once each 4 to 5 years I have a good “INTELLUAL DUMPING” The truths are TOO MANY TO POST! I ended it with my personal favorite “KLINGON INSULT”. And that is: “YOU’RE MOTHER HAS NO HONOR!”

These Protesters of our Beloved Con, “Where Minds Are Free To Dream!”, “CLAIM” they are “PRACTICING” their 1st Amendment Right. “WHICH 3 GENERATION OF RUSHTONS SEVERED DEFENDING WITH HONOR!”. The “REALITY” of it all, they “ABUSE” this “RIGHT”, to “ABUSE US”, my Brothers and Sister “VICTIMS”. They are “REALLY PRACTICING” is called: “CHRISTAIN PRIVIELIGE” - in a nut shell.

Afterword by Dan:

I have to say that this is a very emotional issue for DC. Every year thousands of people attend conventions and get greeted by someone like these people. I know it is all about our freedom of speech, but we also have freedom of religion. I just don’t think this is the right venue to air your discontent with how other people live their lives. How would these people feel if a group of different minded people showed up to do something like this at their church during Sunday Mass? I am sure having this group outside using a bullhorn selling their religion (or lack of one) wouldn’t be well received. I guess the word of the day everyone is “RESPECT”. Respect me & my beliefs and I will respect you and yours in kind.

2 comments:

  1. I come from a country wif hardly any protest during my era. And event like SDCC is solely for the supposed of seeing the event and buying stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to say that anything and everything in the US seems to have protests now. People are always gripping about one thing or another and really is bringing this country down.

      Delete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...