Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Early Black Friday Sales for Anime and Figures

So much for waiting for Black Friday anymore. The sales have already started and will continue for the rest of the season. I of course have jumped on this band wagon and ordered. Though I only have my son (and maybe some neices & nephew) to get presents for, I got me some fun.

I still have anime from last year that I haven't watched, more is on the way. I am wondering how Cyber Monday will be now that I have already dropped some serious cash so far.

I was happily surprised to see anime ending up on Amazon's Quick Sales. I didn't see anything I wanted as yet. Here is where I did most of my shopping with the exception of Amazon of course:

ANIME SALES

RightStuff - they are all fully executed for their 3 Waves of sales. I have to say that they have an excellent  selection as they always do each year. I didn't like much on the first Wave, but did order from the second and just now the third one. I decided to finally pickup both of the new Berserker blurays.

Funimation - They are having Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. The best offer they have in my opinion is the One Peice 1-8 box Sets for $140. I am going to check out their $6.00 Live Action movies as well. I almost forgot, they are offering subscriptions to their yearly service at 50% off.

TOYS and FIGURES

Big Bad Toy Store - They always have some crazy Sales, but they have setup one specifically for Black Friday. Seems to mostly be Transformers and other figures. Not much in the way of anime, but still some nice prices.

Toylet  - Most of their selection is Gamingfigures, but there is some from popular animes. If you missed some of your figures from gaming, this may be a good chance to catch up on them.

ToysLogic - They are offering a Buy 2, get 1 free from their Clearance section plus other offers. It is kind of limited and I really didn't find much for myself. You may have a better chance, but you will need to click through all the pages.

I am sure there are many more, but this is what I have fished out. If you find any, let me know so I can add them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...